WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS:
- name & address
- contact details including email address and telephone numbers
- age or date of birth
- health & lifestyle information
- credit card or payment information
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your enquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or indirectly through your use of our website or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us
We may collect these types of personal information either directly from you, or from third parties. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website, telephone or email bookings
- fill in the health & lifestyle questionnaire
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising
WHY DO WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- to enable you to use our services effectively
- to operate, protect, improve and optimise our services, business and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information sent by, or on behalf of, our business partners that we think you may find interesting
- to administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties
DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR DIRECT MARKETING?
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services and products. This may take the form of emails, SMS, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided eg unsubscribe.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- a trusted third party who also holds other information about you
- third party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you)
- professional advisers
- payment systems operators
- our existing or potential agents, business partners or partners
- our sponsors or promoters of any competition that we conduct via our services
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
ACCESSING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information. If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
MAKING A COMPLAINT
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the details set out below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Kathryn Freeland at Stede Court Private Fitness Retreat
Stede Court, Biddenden, Kent TN27 8JG